Book your Charter Today!
Currently we are back in Palm Beach, Florida at Sailfish Marina. The weather has been beautiful as expected for South Florida this time of the year. Already the Miss Annie has had several double digit Sailfish days early in the season with Dolphin (Mahi Mahi) and Kingfish filling the boxes. The Miss Annie is currently booking charters and is filling up quickly with all the action offshore.
The Miss Annie will be at Sailfish Marina through May of 2013. Come fish with us in South Florida and enjoy some world class sport fishing including Sailfish, Swordfish, Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), Wahoo, Cobia, King Mackerel, Snappers, Groupers, and Sharks. Last year the Miss Annie broke all records for Sailfish and this year is shaping up to be even better.
The Miss Annie caterers to corporate clients, tournament clients, group fishing clients, as well as family fishing trips for all skill levels. We are also available for overnight trips to the Bahamas as well as night Swordfish trips. Captain Randy Yates is available 7 days a week to answer all your charter questions. Call today to reserve your charter.
Captain Randal Yates can be reached at
or Cell Phone: (561) 927-7967
• Miss Annie Set for 2012-2013 Winter Season!
• Miss Annie takes 2nd place Tuna at the Mid Atlantic $500,000
• Miss Annie Takes 2nd Place overall in the 4 legs of the Bahamas Billfish Championship
• Miss Annie Takes 1st Place at the 2012 Jupiter Billfish Brawl
• Miss Annie Takes 2nd Place at the 2012 Jupiter Billfish Tournament